Omar Borkan Al Gala

wanted to write you a song A song you could sing forever And I wanted to rhyme And to bend phrase and time Into something clever But you deserve something better If I could make all the mountains spell your name And all the old streetcars dance in the rain And promise to hold you for all my days It wouldn't be enough To show you my love I wanted to write you a verse Of all of the things that I love in you Of your beautiful smile And the truth in your eyes And the way you always knew That you deserved someone better If I could make all the mountains spell your name And all the old streetcars dance in the rain And promise to hold you for all my days It wouldn't be enough To show you my love And when I'm ugly I know you love me And you know all of me And I wouldn't wish that on anyone If I could make all the mountains spell your name And all the old streetcars dance in the rain And promise to hold you for all my days It wouldn't be enough To show you my love Back To YouNow I'm stuck inside my head You should leave me here for dead But instead of sitting this one out You come right in When I feel like giving up You give me grace, you give me love And it's all, all I can do To give it back to you I've tried to turn my life around And when I've run it in the ground You never let it hold me down I'm lost and found When I feel like giving up You give me grace, you give me love And it's all, all I can do To give it back to you I know life is quite a ride But there's someone at my side For all the times I can't drive When I feel like giving up You give me grace, you give me love And it's all, all I can do To give it back to you Dear MeDear me, don't rely on what you see All the blacks and whites dissolve into the gray Dear me, there are monsters in the trees And you won't notice them until they're in the way And you should be ready To fight them down Cause no one will be there To help you out And no one will see When you begin to doubt And you hide Hide Hide away Dear me, seems you'll lose along the way Simple truths you found so comforting before Dear me, all the love you thought was free It will cost much more than what you can afford And you won't be ready You'll fight them down And no one will be there To pull you out And when nothing is left You forget what it's about And you hide Hide Hide away So I'm writing you this letter To warn you now Before you get your hopes up Before they fall back down You don't have to worry And you don't need to... Hide Hide Hide away Dear me, you should know that you can't see Just how good that it will be, in the end CrazyA lot of crazy thoughts run through my brain Every single day like a freight train And they weigh me down Saying I'm too much, too out of touch And I use my brokenness as a crutch And soon you won't be around Hey, it's okay I'm not afraid Hey, it's okay I'm not afraid That you'll run away Cause I believe what you say And maybe that makes me Crazy Crazy I think of all the blame and the reasons you should hate me And all the of the ways that the fates berate me And it gets me down You can be a good friend and you can be a good lover, But when it's one thing after another After another, after another It must be hard to stay around Hey, it's okay I'm not afraid Hey, it's okay I'm not afraid That you'll run away Cause I believe what you say And maybe that makes me Crazy Crazy Even though I know I must disgust you Something in me makes me trust you And I do I do I Won't Sleep TonightI get your songs stuck in my head All of your words tucked in my bed And I won't sleep tonight No, I won't sleep tonight All of those things that once you said All of those things I thought you meant I won't sleep tonight No, I won't sleep tonight Your breath in and out Steady and far too deep Knowing you would wake to watch me sleep And we were so cold Under a blanket made for one But so warm once the night is done And I'm warm now I'm warm now, it's true But I won't sleep tonight No, I won't sleep tonight without you Now I can't even see your face A piece of the puzzle I can't place And I won't sleep tonight No, I won't sleep tonight If you're erased by passing years I can still feel that you're not here And even though there's nothing I can do I won't sleep tonight No, I won't sleep tonight without you Is This It?Is this love? I've been hurt before And I don't know anymore You're so kind But I shouldn't get too comfortable But you're so kind Is this real? I was dead before And I don't know anymore Is this real?


Copyright © Newest & Latest News.

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.